Welcome To Peterbilt Pacific Inc.
We Sell Trucks.
Get the best value in the industry, whether you’re the first owner or the third owner.VIEW OUR INVENTORY
A MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS ON COVID-19Dear Peterbilt Pacific Customers,
We at Peterbilt Pacific take pride in being your dealership of choice. During these uncertain times, our top priority is to continue to support you through our Parts and Service departments. COVID-19 has changed the way we look at the World and has caused us to look at how we can do our part to contain the spread of the novel coronavirus. We want to share what we are doing to protect you and your businesses, as well as our employees.
We understand the critical role that trucking plays during a time like this. Trucking is essential to get the medical supplies, food and the necessities of everyday life to where they need to go. We want to assure our customers that we will do everything in our power to keep your trucks rolling. We are here for you and your businesses!
We must also take care of our employees and would like to share some of the critical things we are doing to reduce the risk of spreading the virus:
- Customer Service: We are endeavoring to keep all our branches open during this time, while following all government and health officials' recommendations and regulations.
- Personal Hygiene: Our branches are following public health officials' recommendations including but not limited to frequent hand washing and hand sanitizing, avoid touching face, and no hand shaking.
- Sanitation: Increased sanitation of all high-traffic area touch points within all branches, multiple times a day, plus professional cleaning service for nightly cleaning.
- Social Distancing: We implemented a company-wide, self-distancing policy for all employees and customers requiring a minimum physical distance of 1-2 meters between individuals. We are also encouraging interaction by phone as much as possible.
- Employee's Health: Our employees must not report to work without a self-isolation period if they have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient. We are also enforcing our employees to stay home if they are sick with a common cold.
- Travel Restriction: We have banned all non-essential business travel or inter-branch visits by our employees. Employees returning from out of the country are required to self-isolate for 14 days prior to returning to work.
- Coffee/Refreshments: Coffee will not be available at our locations and in driver lounges during this period.
We encourage you to take preventative measures to help reduce the spread of COVID-19!
We appreciate and thank you for your continued loyalty and are grateful for the trust you put in us to keep your businesses rolling through these unprecedented times.
The Peterbilt Pacific Management Team.
There are a lot of lease types to keep track of; straight, finance, equity, wet, dry, and full service. Avoid the confusion and let us get you the best.VISIT FINANCE
Our extensive parts inventory ensures we’re ready with the parts that will get you up and running as quickly as possible.VISIT PARTS
Through Peterbilt TruckCare Services, we offer total customer support to make sure you and your truck are ready for the road.VISIT SERVICE