At Peterbilt Pacific Inc, we’re completely equipped to care for you and your truck. With factory-trained technicians, outstanding facilities, competitive pricing, and free customer assistance through 1-800 4-PETERBILT you’ll be sure to get maximum uptime, top vehicle performance, and reduced operating costs throughout the life of your trucks.
When your truck needs attention, bring it to your nearest Peterbilt Pacific location for fast & accurate service diagnostics in two hours or less.
All makes, all models, our full array of parts & service expertise will get you back on the job as fast as possible. And, all service is performed by factory trained and certified service technicians, for your peace of mind.
Offered at: All Locations
Collision & Body Shop
Whether you’ve been involved in an accident or are simply looking to polish up your truck, the Peterbilt Collision team is ready to get your truck back up to speed. Out of our body shops in Kamloops and Prince George, our team of professionals will:
- Repair all makes and models.
- Handle all ICBC and private claims, including windshield replacements.
- Use a state-of-the-art downdraft booth and Imron elite mixing system for your painting needs.
- Conduct frame repairs and wheel alignments in our service center.
- Offer PacLease trucks for rental, if you require one while your truck is out of service.
Marine Diesel Sales & Service
Independent Diesel & Sales – now Peterbilt Pacific Nanaimo – has been involved with the marine industry for over 47 years, maintaining vessels all over the BC Coast region. With a variety of trained and certified engine mechanics, we provide 24/7 on-call service throughout the Vancouver Island and Sunshine Coast. Our knowledgeable and trained staff can help you find the correct part for any marine application, including:
- Volvo Penta
- Cummins Marine
- Twin Disc Marine Transmissions
Offered at: Nanaimo
Improve engine performance, increase its longevity, and save money by ensuring your diesel particulate filters (DPF) are regularly cleaned. These filters trap soot and ash that can only be removed with periodic servicing. By following the recommended manufacturer intervals and indicator on your vehicle, you can be sure you are always operating in peak conditions. Services available:
- DPF servicing for heavy trucks and buses
- Particulate filter cleaning
- On-site sale of DPF products including filters, belts, and sealing gaskets
- DPF filter pick-up and delivery service
LNG / CNG Service
Peterbilt Pacific offers a wide range of services for all brands of trucks using natural gas technology :
- Maintenance of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) tanks
- Maintenance of Westport liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) tanks
- Maintenance and Repair Cummins or Westport engines
- Inspection / Certification and Repair of CNG cylinder
- Repair any truck using liquefied natural gas (LNG) or compressed natural gas (CNG) technology.